Fast, complex, cross-border real estate transactions? A done deal
内蒙古快三专家预测 www.v6hfk.cn Today, the global real estate market is moving faster than ever. With money flowing in and out of more and more locations you need a law firm that understands your mindset and helps you make sense of local laws in the context of your own experiences.
Our clients tell us that they most value the way we combine legal advice with a pragmatic approach that will save you time and money, reduce risk and make your life easier.
Today’s real estate market is characterised by innovative funding, flowing capital from equity markets, sector consolidation and the rapid rise of ‘superannuation money’. Whether you’re channelling capital, managing funds, buying and selling or undertaking urban renewal – we can support you across the real estate asset life-cycle.
We offer advice on the full range of real estate and property law services. Working with our international real estate practice, you can:
- Use a single, full-service team that offers first-class service across property types, industries and jurisdictions
- Support your business ambitions through connections to investment opportunities, potential partners and regulators across the globe
- Handle Chinese investments smoothly, taking advantage of our integrated global approach and our unrivalled experience in China inbound and outbound investments.
Show moreShow less
Our recent experience in real estate law includes advising:
- Zhong Rong International Trust in its issuance of equity and debt investment plans to invest in real estate and infrastructure projects across China
- China Life Insurance Company in its investment in real estate projects in Beijing and Shanghai
- Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited in its financing by way of issuing sustainable debt
- DEXUS Property Group on the AUD 3 billion takeover offer for Commonwealth Property Office Fund with partner Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and Australian Prime Property Fund Commercial on the co-investment in the development of office towers at the AUD 6 billion Barangaroo Development on Sydney’s western harbour – the largest urban renewal project in Australia’s history
- The Crown Estate on its £1.8 billion Regent Street property partnership with Norges Bank Investment Management, and on its continuing £1 billion regeneration programme in Regent Street
- Invesco and a Chinese sovereign wealth fund on their Joint Venture acquisition of Winchester House, London for £242 million
- Art-Invest Real Estate on the acquisition of the “Kö-Bogen” in a share deal for special funds. The Kö-Bogen is a 40,000 sqm retail and office project on the “Königsallee” (Düsseldorf), one of the the major luxury shopping boulevards in Europe.
"King & Wood Mallesons’ Real Estate team’s understanding of our business is the best I have experienced. They know what matters to us and how to deliver that. "