Expert securities lawyers
内蒙古快三专家预测 www.v6hfk.cn We provide access to the source of new world capital through our international network of securities lawyers. With unrivalled depth in the Asian region, we are helping our regional clients to access global capital and our global clients to access Asian capital.
We are uniquely positioned with strength in China, the fastest-growing capital market in the world. Major international corporations, financial institutions, and Chinese issuers rely on us for their A Share, H Share and Red Chip offerings. It is our ability to combine technical and commercial expertise with a depth of market connections that drives our leading reputation.
Exceptional regional strength
We have a long track record of helping clients to develop new structures that set the benchmark for future issues. In 2013 and 2014, we acted in over 80 IPOs for Chinese companies. Recently, we acted for the underwriters of the Alibaba float on the New York Stock Exchange – the largest-ever IPO in the history of the American capital markets and the largest internet company IPO in the world.
In Australia, we are a major player in the capital markets, too, securing roles on many of the biggest and most innovative new issues. Our particular expertise in hybrid securities has seen us create and deliver all the structures available on the market, including convertible preference shares, exchangeable capital securities, subordinated notes and retail notes. We acted on the largest IPO in Australia of 2014 – for Medibank Private on its listing on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Show moreShow less
US securities law capability
Integrated into our Greater China Securities practice, our US Law Securities practice based in Beijing and Hong Kong provides our clients with advice in relation to Reg S only and Rule 144A offerings of high yield bond, investment grade bond, liability management exercises and tender offers, as well as IPOs on international stock exchanges.
We cover the full range of securities law including:
- Equity capital markets
- Debt capital markets
- Hybrid securities
- Listed company control transactions
- Capital markets regulation.
We have advised on some of the most significant capital raisings and listings in the market. Recent work highlights include:
- The US$25 billion initial public offering of Alibaba on the New York Stock Exchange – the largest-ever IPO in the history of the American capital markets and the largest internet company IPO in the world
- The AUD$10 billion Westfield Retail Trust stapled securities offering on the Australian Stock Exchange
- The AUD$5 billion initial public offering of Medibank Private on the Australian Stock Exchange
- The US$3.1 billion initial public offering of The People’s Insurance Company (Group) of China on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- The US$3 billion initial public offering of China Everbright Bank Co Ltd on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- The US$2 billion initial public offering of IHH Healthcare Berhard on the Bursa Malaysia and Singapore Exchange
- The AUD$1 billion initial public offering of Estia Health on the Australian stock exchange
- Dexus and CPPIB on the takeover of the ASX-listed Commonwealth Office Trust for AUD$3.5 billion.
"Even when they reach capacity limits, they can take on additional work, and they are amazingly responsive."