Rising to the challenges of manufacturers
内蒙古快三专家预测 www.v6hfk.cn Manufacturers across the globe are looking to drive growth, value and innovation, by pursuing aggressive R&D strategies and optimising their work practices, processes and supply chains, while navigating challenges from changing market dynamics, social and environmental expectations, and disruptive technological and scientific forces.
Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers works with a range of manufacturing clients in the industrials sector to meet these opportunities and challenges head-on. We help them to acquire and dispose of assets, finance their operations and new projects, establish joint ventures, and access new technologies.
Using our specialist expertise, we also help clients optimise their tax structures and industrial relations frameworks, resolve disputes, and comply with regulatory requirements relating to market power and occupational health and safety requirements.
Our recent experience in the industrials sector includes advising:
- British Airways in relation to cartel conduct in the airline industry
- Chemtura Corporation, a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals, in a class action arising out of alleged cartel conduct regarding rubber chemicals
- James Hardie Industries NV on its transformation to a Societas Europaea and moving its corporate domicile from the Netherlands to Ireland
- China Automobile Development United (Beijing) Technology Investment Co. Ltd. on its acquisition of Meta Motoren- und Energietechnik GmbH
- Daimler AG and Daimler Northeast Asia on its acquisition of a 12% stake in Beijing Automotive Group Co., Ltd
- Ausdrill in relation to workplace incidents at its operations
- China Development Bank Corporation (Hong Kong Branch) as the lender to Saurer Hong Kong Machinery Company Limited to finance its acquisition of the natural fibres and the textile components business of OC Oerlikon Corporation AG, Pfäffikon, the world’s largest maker of textile machinery.
"King & Wood Mallesons are commercial, balanced, detailed and always sensitive to our firm’s priorities."